Golden yellow color with gentle light green shades. Pure intense aroma with a hint of tropical fruit and almonds, intertwined with gentle notes of acacia flowers.
- Variety: Malvasia
- Aging potential: over 3 years
- Colour: A golden yellow colour with gentle bright green shades.
- Aroma: A clean intensive aroma with the scent of tropical fruit and almond is intertwined with gentle tasting notes of acacia tree flowers.
- Taste: Intense fruit with playful acidity and a pleasant softness live harmoniously within this wine, which finishes with the distinct taste of bitter almonds.
- Food and wine pairing recommendation: This is certainly a wine which cannot be missing on a table with sea food, vegetables, poultry, and risottos with lighter sauces.
- Opportunities: Lunch with friends, Socializing
- Serving temperature: 10–12° C