Koper Sivi Pinot is a wine that boasts golden copper shades and pleasant notes of apricot, pear and melon. The rich taste with a fruity character is nicely rounded off into a rich aftertaste.
- Variety: Pinot Gris
- Colour: A golden colour with intense copper shades, which are typical for the variety of Pinot Gris.
- Aroma: Pleasant, intensive aroma of apricot, pear, melon, and carob beans.
- Taste: Its taste is rich with a fruity character in which pears, tropical fruit, and citrus fruits can be found, and at the same time, offers a buttery finish.
- Food and wine pairing recommendation: Pasta, risotto, poultry, sauté vegetable, salmon, tuna, octopus, fish and sea fruit.
- Opportunities: Lunch with friends
- Serving temperature: 10–12 °C