Medium deep golden yellow color. The bouquet offers slightly mature and youthful notes. Ripe apple, peeled apple, stone fruit, orange, with a hint of smoke. Pleasant, Mediterranean. Dry in the mouth, bold with a nice oily texture, plenty of flavor that is mostly fruity. It is pleasantly surprised by the higher amount of acids, which gives the wine dimension and durability of taste.
- Varietiy: Malvasia, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Gris
- Soil type: Eocene flysch with marl and sandstone
- Location: Debeli Rtič, Ricorvo, Škocjan, Šantoma
- Grape harvest: Exclusively hand-picked from the end of August to the second half of September.
- Winemaking: Excellent ripe and healthy grapes are cold macerated for some time and after pressing it is fermented in Barrique Tonneaux and Botticella barrels, made of oak and acacia wood. There the wine matures for up to 12 months, then the wines are typed and continue maturing in large oak barrels until bottling.
- Aging potential: 5 years and more
- Colour: Golden-yellow colour.
- Aroma: In this wine we are fascinated by a wide range of scents. From the aroma of stone fruit to the scents of acacia flowers, dried Mediterranean herbs, citrus fruits, dried apricots... The gentle notes of wood and vanilla conclude the extremely complex aroma of this wine.
- Taste: Full and rich taste blends into beautiful harmony with pleasant acids and fruitiness. Exceptional minerality and long, beautiful, buttery aftertaste with slight spicyness confirms the nobleness of this wine.
- Food recommendation: Gratinated Jacob's scallops, white fish in the oven or grilled, salmon, crustaceans, creamy pasta and risotto, amber, poultry and fried eggs with herbs.
- Serving temperature: 10-12° C