Treasures of Slovenian Istria
Late harvest Malvasia flirts with an intense golden color with straw hues, and an intense aroma of raisins, honey, dried apricots and pears.
- Variety: Malvasia
- Colour: Brilliant, intense gold colour with straw yellow gleams
- Aroma: Aromas of rasins, honey, dried apricots and pears, intertwined with acacia flower, Muscat and citrus notes.
- Taste: The full character follows through on the palate and reflects the region's plentiful sun and the nobility of Istrian Malvasia. This delightful semi-sweet wine delivers a wide range of dried fruit flavours, complemented by almond and honey undertones. The lively acidity ties the flavours together and creates harmony.
- Food and wine pairing recommendation: Pairs well with fruit desserts, such as apple pie, pear strudel, tarts and angel wings. It makes also a great accompaniment to blue cheese.
- Opportunities: Lunch with friends
- Serving temperature: 10–12 °C