The sparkling wine of the classic method is presented with the Chardonnay and Pinot Noir varieties. The wine is lemon yellow with delicate golden hues, which opens elegantly with scents of citrus and white flowers.
- Variety: 15% Pinot Noir, 85 % Chardonnay
- Colour: The wine is lemon-yellow with gentle golden hues. Bubble chains are tiny, intense and numerical.
- Aroma: It opens elegantly with the scents of citrus and white flowers intertwined with fresh flavours of yellow apples, pears, and creamy notes that end with vanilla, nut and almond.
- Taste: Capris Grand Cuvee shows us its sophisticated elegance in our first contact with our mouths. Satrical and lively acid is beautifully intertwined with the flavors of stone fruit and citrus fruit. In a pleasant and long aftertaste, minerality, brioš and creamy finesse prevail.
- Food recommendation: Excellent aperitif! He hangs out nicely with oysters, caviar, shrimp cocktails, smoked salmon or trout, fried squid, grilled prawns, lobster, fried chicken, Asian food, steak, champagne stuffed with parmesan and breadcrumbs, fried spantles,...
- Opportunities: Celebration, Romantic dinner, Gift, Socialising
- Serving temperature: 6-8 °C