Koper Chardonnay is a pure, golden yellow wine with gentle shades of light green. Rich in fruity notes and pleasant, full of acidity.
- Variety: Chardonnay
- Colour: Brilliant, golden yellow colour with gentle shades of bright green.
- Aroma: The aroma treasures typical tasting notes of golden delicious apples, peaches, melons, and tropical fruit.
- Taste: Medium bodied wine with an intense varietal character. It reminds us of a melon, apple, tropical fruit, and gentle buttery tasting notes. A beautiful harmony of freshness, fullness, and pleasant acids.
- Food and wine pairing recommendation: Sea bass with baked potatoes, prawns, shellfish, pasta, and risotto with sea fruit, poultry, grilled or baked vegetable.
- Opportunities: Lunch with friends
- Serving temperature: 9–11 °C