Are you a wine lover but want to sharpen your sense of wine? Are you interested in the gastronomic potential of wines? Would you like to advance your general knowledge about the culture of wine, learning about wine production and winemaking, winemaking skills and attitudes towards wine and its cultural specificities?
Welcome to the exclusive Istrian Rubies Club, which brings together the most demanding wine lovers. Named after the rare and prized gemstone, it shares its ruby colour with the pride of Slovenian Istria - Refosco. A ruby symbolises exceptionality, specialness and prestige. These are also the qualities that define our original wines of selected locations, varieties and vintages, which are presented to the club members when they have reached the appropriate maturity and have shown their true potential.
The Istria Rubies Club brings together members who cherish the culture of wine drinking. We invite you to join us on a journey of exploring the most noble flavours of Slovenian Istria and exclusive sensations.
Mission and values of the club
We strive to enrich the wine rubies of Slovenian Istria in the company of selected people - club members with a refined attitude to wine. The values we follow are:
- joy and
Membership benefits and advantages
Benefits for members
Membership of the Istrian Rubies Wine Club gives you the opportunity to socialise with wine lovers and connoisseurs, and to create your own collection of original Istrian Rubies wines, which over the years have become more varied in taste and value.
|Benefits on joining:||Benefits when you buy 6 bottles of Istrian Ruby:|
|Membership card to claim membership and membership benefits||Membership card to claim membership and membership benefits|
|Buy Istrian Rubies at the club price||Buy Istrian Rubies at the club price|
|5% discount for the purchase of premium and prestigious Vinakoper wines||10% discount for the purchase of premium and prestigious Vinakoper wines|
|Invitation to the Wine Academy and vertical tasting of Istrian rubies with an expert presentation by the Chief Oenologist of Vinakoper Winery||Invitation to the Wine Academy and vertical tasting of Istrian rubies (free of charge once a year) with an expert presentation by the Chief Oenologist of Vinakoper Winery|
In addition to the above benefits, ten members who purchase the largest quantity of wines from the Istrian Rubies Collection during the billing period will also receive an accreditation for the Malvasia Festival, the Champagne Festival, Refuscus Mundi and the Martin's Tasting.
How to become a member?
To become a member, you need to fill in a membership form, which you can find in Vinakoper Wine Shops (Ljubljana - BTC and Vič - and in Koper), or electronically.
The accounting period runs from 1 January to 31 December of the same year. When you buy at least 6 bottles of wines from the Istrian Rubies brand, you will receive a 10% discount on the purchase of premium and prestigious wines from the Vinakoper collection.
Benefits for members
Members have the opportunity to buy wines from the Istrian Rubies brand at the club price, and also get a 5% discount on premium and prestigious wines from the Vinakoper collection.
The discount applies to the current accounting period. After the expiry of the discount period, the discount applicable for the following year will be determined according to the purchase of the Istrian Rubies wines made in the current year.
If you buy 6 bottles of the Istrian Rubies wines in the current year, you will receive a 10% discount for the next accounting period. If you buy fewer than 6 bottles of Istrian Rubies, you keep a 5% discount.
Duration of embership
By signing the declaration of affiliation, you accept membership for an indefinite period of time, which can be terminated at any time.
Membership may be cancelled in two ways:
- in writing to the following address: Vinakoper d.o.o., Vinski klub Istrski rubini, Šmarska cesta 1, 6000 Koper, or
- orally at any Vinakoper store.
The Istrian Rubies Wine Club will maintain its exclusivity and follow the story of the original wines of the Istrian Rubies private collection.
- As a member of the Club, you confirm that you have received a membership card which will entitle you to a discount on the purchase of fine and prestigious wines in Vinakoper retail outlets.
- At any time, a member of the Club may request in writing from Vinakoper to cease to use, permanently or temporarily, within the period of 15 days, his/her personal data for providing information on the Club offer, events and new developments in the winery or for managing the membership card.
- Please communicate your wishes and changes by e-mail to email@example.com or by post to the following address: Vinakoper d.o.o., Vinski klub Istrski rubini, Šmarska cesta 1, 6000 Koper.
- You must present your membership card at the time of purchase to claim your membership, as this is the only way to collect the discounted benefits.
- The discount can be used when buying premium and prestigious Vinakoper wines.
- Purchases with a membership card can be made by presenting your card at the beginning or during the invoice preparation.
- When redeeming discounts linked to different payment cards, benefit cards and membership cards, you can only use the benefit of one card at a time. Special arrangements and discounts outside the card rules are not included in the individual's turnover.
- Discount and offers cannot be combined.
- Vinakoper d.o.o. reserves the right to change the card rules.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- Vinakoper d.o.o. guarantees that personal data will be used for the production of a membership card - to claim membership, membership discount, a record of the purchase of the number of bottles of the Istrian Rubies brand, thus confirming the eligibility for membership.
- Your personal data will be treated in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR.
- Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right to:
- access to your personal data,
- request a rectification or erasure or restriction of the processing of your personal data,
- make an objection to processing,
- data portability,
- withdraw consent - at any time, by email notification,
- make a complaint to the Information Commissioner.
- Signing a consent is not a condition for the conclusion of a contract or the provision of services by VINAKOPER d.o.o., and that I am not obliged to provide personal data.
- No automated decision-making is made on the basis of the data provided.
- You can change or withdraw your consent to join the Club at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Personal data is stored until revocation.